Membership of ACA South Australia is available to Approved Providers of Education and Care Services (Long Day Care), people who are thinking of buying or building a service and suppliers to the sector.
ACA South Australia is a not for profit, member funded organisation, providing a fundamental link between members of the Association and the childcare industry.
Key activities include:
- Advocacy work to identify and resolve issues likely to impact on the sector
- Working with governments and other authorities on regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Critical advice and training for members on matters including industrial relations, employment responsibilities, salaries and awards
- Liaison with suppliers to the sector
- Media commentary on issues and public education
ACA South Australia seeks to ensure that the industry’s interests in general and members’ interests in particular, are represented responsibly and that our activities and operations are presented to all stakeholders in a timely, professional and effective manner. ACA SA seeks to provide its full and prospective members with access to valuable, reliable and quality resources via engagement with industry participants.